Advertisement

Content ID claimed some material in your video 😥😥

Content ID claimed some material in your video 😥😥 In last video that I have uploaded in the channel I have received a #contentID #claim, I was terrified at first but, after reading the full e-mail I have realised a few things about the system here is what I know about it.

JioFiber video-
Youtube Content ID-

Your support to GeekAcharya family: Share, Like and Subscribe!!!
Subscribe:
Youtube:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:

Personal Instagram:
Personal Twitter:
Personal Facebook:
Alter ego: xosinchan

My Setup-
Tripod-
Microphone-
Mount Adaptor-

what is content id claim,youtube content id,content id,geekacharya,youtube content id appeals,youtube content id apply,youtube,content,id,how to use youtube content id,content id vs. monetization,geek acharya,geek,acharya,youtube copyright,content id claim,fair use,how to,jio fiber,jio gigafiber,fuchsia os,samsung gw1 vs sony imx586,youtube content ideas,what to do when you get a copyright claim,chandresh singh,technical dost,yotube scam,SisTech banna,

Post a Comment

0 Comments