Living In A Hut - Tiny House In The Woods - Building And Living In A Hut I secretly built and lived in an off-grid hut in in the woods for a year. Living in a hut was an interesting experience. It was like living in a tiny house. It was much more luxurious than living in my van.
The total cost to build this was about $800 and it took me 3 weeks to build as I was working on it part-time. If I had time to build it all at once, it would probably have take about a week or so.
Thank-you for watching!
I am in process of trying to help others who are down on their luck. If you'd like to join me in this effort, please visit my Pay It Forward Channel and SUBSCRIBE:
If you enjoy the content on this channel and would like to support it, please share, subscribe or become a Patreon:
You can also visit my online store at:
The GoFundMe Is Up For Those Who Wish To Contribute to help get me into a new home.
For those who wish to help directly via PayPal or buy me a 7-Eleven Slurpee:
If you'd like to purchase merch to support this channel, you may do so here:
If you'd like to know more about van dwelling, please feel free to visit my website:
Your kindness is appreciated!

0 Comments