Advertisement

Don't Know What Came Over Me - Mike & the Mechanics | Acoustic Cover

Don't Know What Came Over Me - Mike & the Mechanics | Acoustic Cover This is my cover of Don't Know What Came Over Me by the band Mike & the Mechanics. The first time I've heard this song was two days ago in a store that played it on their speakers ^^ Loved it right away and had to do an acoustic cover of it! Hope you enjoy :)

Link to the original: Don't Know What Came Over Me - Mike & the Mechanics ----

Follow me on Social Media:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Soundcloud:
Twitter:
Google+:

Lyrics of Don't Know What Came Over Me by Mike & the Mechanics
I was such a lucky man
Before I turned the tables
You were everything to me, whoa yeah
Now I'm like a fallen angel
Made a promise to myself
I would love nobody else
But I don't know what came over me
No, I don't know what came over me
I was such a fool
All I ever cared about was you
Always you, always you
It was only for a night
A moment in madness
But I've paid a heavy price, oh yeah
For these endless days of sadness
Made a promise to myself
That I wouldn't love nobody else
But I don't know what came over me
No, I don't know what came over me
I was such a fool
But all I ever cared about was you
Always you, always you
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Made a promise to myself
That I would love nobody else
But I don't know what came over me (I made a promise to myself)
No, I don't know what came over me (oh, that I would love nobody else)
But I don't know what came over me (I was such a fool)
No, I don't know what came over me (I wish that I knew)
But I don't know what came over me (all I ever cared about was you)
No, I don't know what came over me (don't know what, over me)
I don't know what came over me

yago,mike and the mechanics cover,dont know what came over me mike and the mechanics cover,don't know what came over me,dont know what came over me lyrics,andrew roachford mike and the mechanics,dont know what came over me mike and the mechanics live,dont know what came over me,don't know what came over me lyrics,don't know what came over me cover,don't know what came over me guitar cover,dont know what came over me guitar cover,cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments