Advertisement

Dumpster Diving- look at all of these free plants!

Dumpster Diving- look at all of these free plants! I waited all summer long to score these and I’m so happy it finally stopped raining long enough for everything to be ok! Took them home, trimmed them, watered them, and they are looking fantastic! Thanks for watching :)

Did you know that we throw away 1.3 BILLION tons of food away that we grow every year? As a chef, a human, and a lover of life....It hurts my soul. Come join me dumpster diving for anything and everything that doesn't belong in a landfill. You'll be surprised at what I find and what we do with these items.

Email me at:
Find me on Instagram: DumpStirCrazy

For donations or if you want to buy anything I have found (email me first)


To all my subscribers--Thank you so much for all your support! I couldn't do any of this without you all cheering me on. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your kind words!

dumpster diving,dumpster,trash,recycle,waste,corporate waste,dumpster diving for free stuff,ulta,ulta soup,ulta soup box,diving at ulta,free makeup,diving for makeup,dumpster diving for free makeup,dumpster diving ulta,

Post a Comment

0 Comments