Advertisement

Easy way to get a Vibrant color palette!

Easy way to get a Vibrant color palette! I wanted to do a quick video about how I choose vibrant colors for my paintings. It is very easy and I find it helpful when I've been painting the same color palette too often.

Let me know if y'all different types of inspiration for color palettes!


If you have any questions about my artwork please comment below. This image is available at prints on several sites listed below.

If you want to support me here are a few links:
("tip jar")


(Prints)

Social Media pages:



Twitter @katpowellartist

..........................................
Music from:

Music is licensed under a ‘Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License’ and was created by Ross Budgen youtube.
Classical Piano and Orchestra Music - Ghibli's Waltz

how to get vibrant colors,how to painting tutorial,art tips,painting tips,how to use watercolor,art techniques,art,artwork,time lapse,easy art tricks,easy art tips,bird painting,flower art,bird art,fruit doves,kat powell artist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments