Advertisement

Gemini **Make Sure There's a Chicken** Mid-Sept 2019 General Reading

Gemini **Make Sure There's a Chicken** Mid-Sept 2019 General Reading The fastest way to get a personal reading is to go through the website at www.pointyourcompass.com
Decks:





I work full time during the week Monday through Friday. So, I’ve created a system on the website that allows you to view my availability. If you select ‘Services’ on the website, it will lead you to the Calendar option. From there, you can select the reading you’d like, the day and time you’d like and then go through payment with PayPal, Credit or Debit.
You and I will both receive a notice, and on the day and time of our scheduled appointment, I will contact you via the phone number you leave me during registration.
If you would like an individual reading, please visit www.pointyourcompass.com to book your appointment with me or email me at miriamkramer47@gmail.com. Also, you can look me up on my Facebook page at and message me from there.

miriam kramer,gemini,gemini September 2019,Gemini October 2019,gemini tarot,miriam kramer tarot reading,best tarot reader on the internet,best tarot reader on youtube,intuitive tarot,intuitive tarot reading,psychic reading,medium,love reading,gemini love,gemini sun,gemini horoscope,mercury,swords,

Post a Comment

0 Comments