Advertisement

HOW TO: Melt LACE FRONTAL wig | Very Detailed Cap Method and Esha Lace Bond Glue | Chantiche Wig

HOW TO: Melt LACE FRONTAL wig | Very Detailed Cap Method and Esha Lace Bond Glue | Chantiche Wig Hi Peoples


In today’s video I will be showing you how I lay my wig with lace bond glue!

‼️WIGS FOR SALE‼️

Check out:

*These are units I have reviewed on my channel. More will be added every other week. These units have only been worn for the review.*

❗️ALL WIGS FINAL SALE - NON-REFUNDABLE❗️

QUESTIONS: please comment or email me 😊🤗

Happy Shopping 💋
_____________________________________________

💗 Love you guys! 💗

connect with me

Instagram: kyaodumm
Twitter: ko_glamour
Snapchat: odumm

• SERIOUS BUSINESS INQUIRES: koglamour@yahoo.com 💕

iMovie,how to,lay wig,melt lace,cap method,lace frontal,lace front,lacebond glue,the best glue for wig,glue wig,glueless wig,HOW TO video,very detailed wig install,wig install,how to lay hair,edges,regrow edges,got2b freeze spray,got2b gel,wig installation,chantiche,chantiche hair,360 lace wig,lace bond,lace bond glue,lace bond wig glue,esha lace bond glue,esha lace,

Post a Comment

0 Comments