Advertisement

HTR Innovations Gun Stand | Gear Review

HTR Innovations Gun Stand | Gear Review In this gear review I talk about the HTR Innovations gun stand. My father and I have been using the gun stand for the past year on our various duck and goose hunts and I felt like it would be a good item to be featured in this series. The stand is light, durable, and effective and is a piece of waterfowl gear that I believe a lot of hunters can get real value out of, especially those who hunt shallow water environments. Make sure to stay until the end for a product code that will get you 10% off when you enter "VOU10" at checkout for one of these stands. Big thanks to Jordan and HTR Innovations for allowing me to get my hands on this product. Hope everyone enjoys the video.

HTR Innovations Gun Stand :
Duck Gun Chronicles YT :
Duck Gun Podcast :
HTR Innovations YT :

Instagram :
Facebook :
Snapchat : vouchannel

duck hunting,watefowl hunting,duck hunting videos,duck hunting 2019,duck hunting gear,duck hunting gear review,gun stand,gun stand review,HTR innovations,HTR innovations gun stand,HTR gun stand,HTR gun stand review,waterfowl gear,waterfowl gear review,teal hunting,teal hunting videos,teal hunting 2019,early goose season,september goose hunting,goose hunting 2019,gear review,waterfowl hunting gear,HTR A-Frame,hunting gear review,how to duck hunt,

Post a Comment

0 Comments