Advertisement

HUGE bath and body works FALL haul! 2019

HUGE bath and body works FALL haul! 2019 Giving you all the fall vibes with this video!

Hey! I am so so excited to show you fam what I got from bath and body works and all the fall things!
I really love fall. It is my favorite season of the year because as the leaves fall and the weather changes, I change from the inside out too. I go back and re-check myself and my circle and keep myself on track on the goals I have for the year.

With that being said I love everything fall. I love decorating, the activities and buying candles and different scents because it truly makes me happy so I hope you fam enjoy this video. Also congrats to the giveaway winner!!!!!

LET'S BE BFF!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: justmelodyy
Vlog Channel:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are a company wishing to contact me please email me at melody@melodyslife.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SIGN UP TO MY ONLINE MAGAZINE (EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION) Sign up to OMG MAG where you get exclusive content, giveaways, updates & the scoop on everything melodyslife! Just leave your email and you will be signed up.
----------------------------------------------------------
FAQ
Age? 20 Where am I from? Dominican Republic
Software I use to edit: Final Cut Pro

sub count: 17,786

bathandbodyworks,fall haul,fall bath and body works haul,melodyslife,fall inspiration,fall decor,fall candles,fall,giveaway,nyc,pa,jess,inspiration,fun,haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments