Advertisement

My Mom And I Quarrelled Over A Guy. Pathetic!

My Mom And I Quarrelled Over A Guy. Pathetic! Hello, people! I’m Clarissa. The story I’m going to tell you happened a year ago, and it’ll be about how my mom and I were not talking to each other for a couple of weeks because of one guy.

Everything happened when I was 16. I lived with my granny back then, ‘cause my mom worked in another city on a rotational basis. My grandma has worked as a language teacher for her whole life, and when she retired, she began tutoring French and Italian at home.
One day, as usual, I came home after school and found granny with her new student studying in the living room. I was totally astonished by him - a tall and really handsome guy, oh my god, he was perfect. For me it was the very first time I felt an attraction toward somebody – be it the first love or whatever you call it, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop thinking about him. Granny kindly asked me to go upstairs, but I definitely caught a vivid interest in his eyes before I left the room.

Later on, I figured out that his name was Alex and he was dying to learn French – Oh, lá lá! And since he had just started, I figured out that he was going to visit our house pretty often and for a kind of a long time. There were no doors between the living room and the kitchen, and any time he’d come to study, I immediately felt that I really needed to have some tea, or read something right there, to be able to get a better look at that cutie.

Of course, I was too shy to go over and talk to him or show my feelings, or anything else. Besides, he was older than me – later, my granny told that he was 24. But, you know, that was not that big of an age difference between us and I kept fantasizing about the two of us falling in love with each other, walking in the park, holding hands, and stuff like that. I’m sure that all of my feelings were pretty noticeable, ‘cause really soon my granny figured everything out, like how I felt about Alex, and she was, like, winking at me and smiling and stuff.
And once I made a complete ass of myself. Oh, it’s still so embarrassing to even remember it! Once granny asked me to add some fertilizer to our flowerbed and while I was doing it I’d really gotten myself dirty with all that, you know, manure. And when I was done, I went to the house, like, sweating through my clothes, and I saw Alex. Apparently he’d come in and I didn’t notice him and he saw me dirty and smelling really bad. He covered his mouth and nose (because of me!!) and then quickly got back to his studies. I rushed upstairs and tried to avoid even being in the same room with him for the next couple of days. I was totally embarrassed!

Then my mom came back home from another shift at work and I was dying to tell her everything about this guy. We have always been really close. I could even say that we were more like friends, than we were like mother and daughter. Anyway, we had had plans to go have lunch at a café, go shopping, and then to the beauty salon to, you know, primp a bit, and when we returned back home, Alex was just about to leave – his regular study session with granny had just ended.
For me, it was for the first time we had faced each other after the whole manure incident, and my face immediately turned red. He, on the other hand, seemed to be in a playful mood. He made a joke about me looking great (remember, I had just left the beauty salon), though the salon look was probably not as memorable as when he’d seen me for the last time (you know, after my gardening expedition). But when he saw me turn red from head to toe, he immediately mentioned that, last time, even the dirt on my clothes and unpleasant odor could not have spoiled such a beauty. And, that made me blush even more. Then he gave a compliment to my mom and just walked away, and I thought... wow, what a gentleman he turned out to be.

Later that day we were chit-chatting about Alex and my mom agreed that he was really stunning. And granny said that he was really smart and, I don’t know why, but this made me proud of him, like he was already my boyfriend, you know. So we came to the conclusion that I should probably talk to him and granny promised that the next day they had a session, she'd give me a chance.

I was really excited that day. I racked my brain trying to come up with an idea of what I was going to tell him, and how I should behave, I mean, whether I should stand to the side, or get up closer to him, or sit on the couch next to him. Then, when he came, granny said she needed him to wait for her for 5 minutes and that I’d entertain him while she finished what she was doing.


New 2019 animated stories that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments