Advertisement

Rise of the Dragon - 0 Faults - Trials Rising Crash & Sunburn

Rise of the Dragon - 0 Faults - Trials Rising Crash & Sunburn New DLC is out! Definitely not a speedrun, but I was happy getting the first 0 considering I haven't played Rising in like 5 months.
Thanks for watching! :D

Music: Sappheiros - Escape (Remake)

Link to artists:
- Sappheiros
• Soundcloud:
• Spotify:
• Twitter:
• Instagram:
• Facebook:
• Discord:

#1 Ninja list:
A website build by Ice-X and HairyCabbage. The site gets updated regularly by the contributors. If you have any requests for tracks that aren't on there, feel free to let me know, since I'm one of the moderators.
Message me on the site itself or:
In the Trials discord (Zar)
GT: ZarZrak
Twitch: Zarzrakk
Twitter: ZarZrak
PSN: YT_ZarZrak
Always go to my latest video for the most up-to-date contact info.

Trials Rising,0 fault,Crash and sunburn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments