Advertisement

🛒Shopping Haul: And That, Dressbarn, & Amazon🛒

🛒Shopping Haul: And That, Dressbarn, & Amazon🛒 Good Day Everyone! Here is a shopping haul for y'all today. In this one I share a few things that I picked up from And That (for my Fall decor). I am trying to gather up a few outfits for my upcoming Mexican Riviera Cruise as I'm losing weight and growing out of some of the clothing that I have in my closet. (Not a bad thing of course...but, it leaves me with a little conundrum and an actual need).

Links:

~And That (also called The Christmas Tree Shops): This is their website but, one cannot purchase from their online store any longer (ugh):


~Amazon Links:
Black and Coral Off the Shoulder:


Blue and Pink off of the shoulder:


Solid Black off of the shoulder dress:


Ladies Flats:


Dressbarn (I could not find specific links to the exact items that I purchased, so I would encourage you to search within the site for your favorite items):


I am not always able to respond back to comments. On those occasions, once you see my “❤️” show up, you'll know that I have read your comment and taken it straight to my heart of hearts!! Thank you all so very much in advance! MUCH LOVE AND HUGS ALL AROUND!

Regarding any questions, I will either answer via commenting back, or I will add Q&A answers to the end of an upcoming video.

My Snippers (Wire Cutters):


My Hot Glue Gun:


Cable Ties:


I’m on Instagram here:


My Blog is here:


My Blog that contains my “Funky Bow Cheat Sheet”:


Negative comments are subject for deletion and poster will most definitely be blocked.


#2019FallDecor
#Amazon
#Dressbarn
#AndThat
#TheChristmasTreeShops

#2019FallDecor,#Amazon,#Dressbarn,#AndThat,#TheChristmasTreeShops,

Post a Comment

0 Comments