Advertisement

We know where the buyer for your home is located

We know where the buyer for your home is located Hi Tom Olsewski with Team Olsewski and Coldwell Banker. You would expect when selling your home that your agent would know where to find a buyer for your property wouldn’t you.

We don’t leave that to chance, we have a tool that allows us to plug in your address into and the system then it pulls the demographics on your area and then knows based on these demographics where the prospective buyer has a high probability of coming from. Let me show you how this utility works and we don’t leave finding a buyer for your home to chance. Take a look and see how it works.

So that’s how we can find a prospective buyer for your home and not leave it to chance. We can then hyper focus our marketing efforts to this target and find the right buyer.

When it comes to selling your home for the most amount of money the more buyers you have the better chance of finding the one that will pay top dollar.

If you are thinking about selling and would like a demonstration of this system first hand or would like a free market analysis for your home……. call me direct at 951-506-5744.

Sell my home,How can I sell my house quickly,How do I sell my home,Temecula Realtor,Temecula Real Estate,Temecula Listing Agent,French Valley Real Estate,Murrieta Real Estate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments