Advertisement

A Little Something I Came Up With~ Is This A Lewd ASMR, or A Wholsome ASMR? You Decide~

A Little Something I Came Up With~ Is This A Lewd ASMR, or A Wholsome ASMR? You Decide~ #asmr #roleplay #wholsomeasmr #lewdasmr

I guess you can consider this a potential channel trailer? Or maybe just another asmr vid, but here I sort of show my many asmr personas including a little example of my vocal range as well~

Hope you like this skit.... channel trailer... asmr... something else...

I'll let you guys decide what it is lul~

🌸 Discord Link: 🌸

❤️ Patreon Link: ❤️

🐦Twitter: @MiyukiVA_ASMRs 🐦

I hope you all have enjoyed this asmr~ And please be sure to Like & Share this video, and feel free to Subscribe to my channel to keep up with my latest content and announcements!

ASMR,Anime,Roleplay,Lewd ASMR,Wholsome ASMR,Anime ASMR,ASMR For Fun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments