Advertisement

Fanart|Edit|Gift Contest Tysm for 100 subbies

Fanart|Edit|Gift  Contest Tysm for    100 subbies hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kitkats owo - MUST READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION -
♡Rules ♡

Edit:
-No Stealing bishes ( sorry for calling you a bish but NU stealing or chu are not real fan QwQ
-Must use my oc
-Follow the rules
Use #sleepychufanart

Fanart:

-No bases (Yeah seriously dont use bases it's kinda cheating 🙄 And this is fanart contest meaning you draw a art) my opinions !😊
-No tracing ( If i found out you traced someone, I will kicc you out.🥰😊 It triggers me. Not cool. 😒😤 Im being serious !! So you better not. Its the rules And you better follow them dUh or get the hekk outta here.
-Only my oc
-No stealin'
-Must Follow the rules
If you do fanart also use #Sleepychufanart

Gift:
Use my oc
Dont trace
Front fade is allowed
I recommend tweening
-no stealing also- eheh
-If you do a gift for me, Use #GiftForSleepychu


( also you have higher chance of winning if you do fanart instead of edit)


Dont be mad if you dont win. i love everyone's work. ( if you followed rules eheheh òwó)

And tell me if you join


(pass is: ❤) shhhhhh 😏

1st place Winner: Will be pfp, Shoutout, Sub, a lot of Love And a lot of attention haha and happiness for winning 😊
2nd: shoutout, sub, Attention
3rd place winner: Shoutout, Sub
4th: Shoutout, sub
5th: Sub
6th: Sub

subbies

Post a Comment

0 Comments