Gap haul Autumn 2019, surprising a subscriber! We shopped the new collection in GAP and found some gorgeous outfit ideas. If you liked this video it would be lovely if you could subscribe: | Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!
And find me Instagram here:
**ALL OUTFITS LINKED BELOW, PLUS A FEW MORE FAVOURITES!**
As you can probably tell I was hugely excited to film this video. I knew from Nikki's comments the struggles she faces on a daily basis and I really felt she needed spoiling. It was one of my favourite videos I've filmed since being on YouTube and I'm so grateful to GAP who kindly helped make this happen:)
If you could show a little love for Nikki in the comments that would be wonderful and of course I'd love to know your favourite pieces? Big hugs, Jess x
My Outfit I'm wearing
Blouse at The Outnet, a lovely Blue shade is still available:
Gorgeous one in Emerald green too:
My Jeans, I have the shade Bluebird:
My heels are sold out sadly but they're from Sezane:
Similar Trench Coat:
Autumn Winter Outfit Ideas at GAP
Dark wash Bootcut Jeans:
Wool blend Blazer in Camel:
I love this full length version too:)
Green turtleneck sweater, lots of colour options:
Camel tone Cardigan:
Denim Midi skirt:
Pointelle Jumper:
Fedora Hat:
I can't find the cord trousers unfortunately but I love these especially for workwear:
Gorgeous vintage looking belt:
I love this chunky knit cardigan too:
Love this classic too:)
#haul #gap #autumn

0 Comments