Advertisement

How To Be Productive After School (realistically) | How to study when you don't want to

How To Be Productive After School (realistically) | How to study when you don't want to How To Be Productive After School | Realistic Tips (to study even if you don't want to)

Hey guys! In today's video I'll be talking about how to be productive after school realistically. There are a lot of videos that tell you to start studying immediately, but that's really hard to do, so I wanted to make a more realistic video about this topic. I hope these productivity tips can help you make your after school routine more productive & effective! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this video!

Give thumbs-up to this video and subscribe for more by clicking the link below!

▸ Subscribe -

New Videos EVERY SUNDAY ( 1-3 pm EST ) & Bonus Videos On Wednesdays

► Videos I mentioned

My after-school routine -
10 Tips for Focusing on Studying -

► Social Media

Instagram (studygram) - @ellenkelleystudies ( )
Instagram (personal) - @ellen__kelley ( )
Twitter - @ellen_kelley_12 ( )

► Info

Name - Ellen
Age - 15
Camera -
Lens (with blurry background) -
Lens (zoom) -
Editing software - Final Cut Pro X
About me - I'm Ellen, a teenage girl, who makes videos about studying, stationery, productivity and organization, DIYs, tips and life hacks and more! New videos every single Sunday! I'm a huge stationery addict, I'm all about pastel colors and I love cactuses and pandas (weird I know!). If you can find any similarities then subscribe to my channel to see all of my upcoming videos!

► Music: I do NOT own any of the music in this video. All rights go to respective owners.

Background Music: Sappheiros - Lights, Tourist - Your Girl
Endslate Song: KSMK - You

► Disclaimer: This video is NOT sponsored. I purchased everything with my own money and all opinions are 100% my own :) Any Amazon link is affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from sales at NO cost to you!

► Business Inquiries: Please email me at ellenkelley2004@gmail.com with the title "Business"

► Current Subscriber Count: 90,653

XOXO, Ellen

How To Be Productive After School,how to be productive,how to stay productive after school,productivity tips,productivity tips 2019,ellen kelley,productivity after school,how to study after school,how to study when tired,how to study with no motivation,productive after school routine,productive night routine,how to focus on study,how to start studying,how to be more productive,realistic school night routines,realistic productivity tips,ways to study,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments