Advertisement

LEARN DUTCH | COMMONLY USED DUTCH PHRASES | SIMPLE & BASIC

LEARN DUTCH | COMMONLY USED DUTCH PHRASES | SIMPLE & BASIC In this video, I’m sharing 5 basic & simple yet very useful Dutch phrases. It’s commonly used everyday so even if you are just visiting Holland, it good to know these!

Please enjoy! Like, share and comment down below if you have some questions. Also subscribe and hit the notification bell button to get notified on my upcoming new videos.

**************************************************

Welcome to my channel :)

My name is Christine, Filipina, living in the Netherlands, married to a Dutch guy and with one daughter. I make fun and interesting videos about Pinay-Dutch life, showing popular & non-popular places in the Netherlands, our travels, sharing cooking recipes, some DIY/hacks etc, Dutch sessions and other informative stuffs that I can share living abroad.

***I speak mostly in English so that many people could understand but please bear with my Filipino accent.***

learn Dutch,basic phrases,simple words,commonly used dutch phrases,simple dutch phrases,basic dutch phrases,learn basic dutch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments