Advertisement

Makeup Therapy! LIFE UPDATES+ Applying Bottom Lashes

Makeup Therapy! LIFE UPDATES+ Applying Bottom Lashes Grab a snack and a glass of wine😄I literally just did my makeup to unwind , relax and just recenter . Sometimes you just gotta spend time with your self , do what you makes you happy forget the worries of the world .❤️ this wasn’t suppose to be a tutorial , but I hope you enjoy watching this . Please leave me a like and a comment so I know you did !
If you want me to list the products please let me know in the description bar
#makeuptherapy #beginnermakeup #easyglam #selfcare

___________
Connect with me :
Instagram :
Business IG:
Snapchat: kimberlysudz
Twitter: @its_crownedk

For Business enquiries ðŸ“Đ
Crownedksutherland@gmail.com


“Chin up Queen, or the crown slips “👑

I DO NOT OWN THE MUSIC

selfcare,makeuptherapy,easymakeup,oneshadoweyelook,eyeshadow,easyeyeshadow,makeupforbeginners,beginnereyeshadow,drugstore,Affordablemakeup,makeupforwomanofcolor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments