Advertisement

NO BUDGET UNDERWEAR SHOPPING | Huge Haul!!

NO BUDGET UNDERWEAR SHOPPING | Huge Haul!! Yesterday Annie Rose and I talked about all things Periods and it lead onto talking underwear, I challenged myself to throw out all my old and buy new underwear! Come shopping with me for the best in mall shopping for underwear!

#underwearshopping #nobudget #shoppingvlog

==========WATCH MORE==========
Newest Video:

Most Popular:

==========FIND ME==========Instagram
Tiktok @itslilykatec
MY SHOP
Email me lilykatecole@gmail.com

My Sister channel WITH Annie Rose
Annie Rose's own channel

teen,fashion,teen lifestyle,lilykate,shopping,advice,girltalk,sister,high school,senior year,first time,routines,lifestyle,dream plan do,no budget underwear shopping,underwear haul,underwear,no budget shopping,no budget spending spree,VICTORIA'S SECRET,HAUL,SHOPPING,LINGERIE,LOOKBOOK,bra,beauty,bikini,pink,VS,pajama,spree,cheap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments