Advertisement

The Amazon Song | South Park (Sixteen Tons)

The Amazon Song | South Park (Sixteen Tons) Some people say a man is made outta mud
A poor man's made outta muscle and blood
Muscle and blood and skin and bones
A mind that's a-weak and a back that's strong
You load 16 tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter, don't you call me
'Cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store
I was born one mornin' it was drizzlin' rain
Fightin' and trouble are my middle name
I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
Can't no-a high-toned woman make me walk the line
You load 16 tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter, don't you call me
'Cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store
I was born one mornin' when the sun didn't shine
I picked up my shovel and I walked to the mine
I loaded 16 tons of number 9 coal
And the straw boss said, "Well, a-bless my soul"
You load 16 tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter, don't you call me
'Cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store
You load 16 tons, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper and debt
Saint Peter, don't you call me
'Cause I can't go
I owwwwwe my soul, to the company store

Original Song : "Sixteen Tons" - Tennessee Ernie Ford

The Amazon Song also known as "16 Tons". Clip is from South Park Season 22 Episode 9. This clip depicts the working environment of the company Amazon. High Definition, High Quality. Music/Entertainment/Comedy. HD 1080p 60FPS VEVO Catchy Song that will get stuck in your head.
"Unfulfilled" is the ninth episode of the twenty-second season of the American animated television series South Park. The 296th overall episode of the series, it premiered on Comedy Central in the United States on December 5, 2018. It is the first of a two-part story arc that concludes the season.

The episode centers upon the decision by the corporate retailer Amazon to choose the town of South Park as the location for its new fulfillment center, a reference to the 2018 competition among various U.S. cities to be chosen as the second headquarters of that company. While the development is a boon for those in the town who enjoy purchasing from the retailer, working conditions there lead to a strike, which leads to a visit to the town by Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, who is depicted as one of the alien Talosians from the original 1965 Star Trek pilot "The Cage".
Amazon.com, Inc. (/ˈæməzɒn/), is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.

All rights to Comedy Central as well as Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

I do not take credit for the footage I post, uploaded clips are for archiving and educational purposes, all credits go to the respective companies.

South Park,South Park Season 23,Stan South Park,South Park New Episode,Jimmy,Butters,Cartman,Kenny,Comedy Central,funny,South park full episodes,tegridy farms,comedy central,randy,China,communist,new episodes,season 23,Winnie the pooh,weed,16 tons south park,south park funny moments,amazon south park,amazon,jeff bezos,the washington post,

Post a Comment

0 Comments