Advertisement

10 New and Exciting Features from Animal Crossing New Horizons

10 New and Exciting Features from Animal Crossing New Horizons Today, I'm going to talk about 10 brand new features from Animal Crossing New Horizons that I'm excited about. It really looks like Nintendo has outdone themselves and came up with a lot of new ideas to bring to this game. From the very start of our islands, I'm sure we'll be able to grow our towns into something we've never seen before. So, let's talk about the features that I'm really looking forward to experiencing.

Support my channel on Patreon:


Get More Nintendo and Video Game Content Here:


Follow me on...
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitch:
Tumblr:

Animal Crossing New Horizons,Nintendo Switch,Nintendo Switch Lite,Animal Crossing Switch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments