Advertisement

A TOTALLY HUEVEMBER SKETCHBOOK SPREAD! | A Different Hue for Each Character | Alcohol Markers

A TOTALLY HUEVEMBER SKETCHBOOK SPREAD! | A Different Hue for Each Character | Alcohol Markers Whether you've heard of #Huevember or not, I'm gonna guess you appreciate a good rainbow. haha Today I filled my entire sketchbook spread with 6 separate characters, each concentrated on a different hue. [Hue=Color]

► SUPPLIES USED:
illo Sketchbook:
Ohuhu Brushmarkers:
Prismacolor Premier FineLiners:
Sakura Micron Pens:
Kneaded Eraser Pro-Art:

♦ ♦ I COLLECT MY REFERENCES HERE: ♦ ♦


♦ ♦ PO BOX ♦ ♦


♦ ♦ SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS ♦ ♦

Facebook:
Email: drawingwiffwaffles@gmail.com
Twitter:
Instagram:

♫ MUSIC IN TODAY'S VIDEO:
Italian Morning by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

♥ some links are affiliate, thanks for supporting me at no extra cost to you! ♥

Special thanks to Amanda for helping me out with Captions on this video! ♥
[

DrawingWiffWaffles,drawing,wiff,waffles,art,illustration,huevember,sketchbook,spread,drawing in my sketchbook,illo sketchbook,rainbow,hue rainbow,rainbow characters,character design,5 characters,drawing a bunch of characters,red,yellow,orange,blue,purple,green,alcohol markers,hue,colors,

Post a Comment

0 Comments