Advertisement

Amaru Is Fun and Balanced Operator With No Downsides Whatsoever - Rainbow Six Siege

Amaru Is Fun and Balanced Operator With No Downsides Whatsoever - Rainbow Six Siege After long wait, finally a new video from Rainbow Six Siege! Enjoy my fun time with Amaru, the funniest and well balanced operator that happens to have no downsides whatsoever! Or does she?

#RainbowSixSiege #Funtage #Memetage

The wonderful Comic Sans Ember Rising Splash Screen edit was made by DawnOfShadow! - Go give him a follow!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm streaming on Twitch!



owo? What's this? It's my very own Discord server! Come and enjoy some chill time chatting with me and my other viewers!



I said come in! Don't stand there!

I also made a Patreon. If you want to support me, follow this link!



My wonderful Patrons!

AriiMe
DawnOfShadow
eddie
Renzo

Enjoy my new video from Rainbow Six Siege! Hope you like it!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Follow me on Twitch -
or on
Twitter -
or on
Facebook -
or join my Discord!


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peps in the video:

BikiniBodhi -
Fraser -
LlamasArePink -

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


Music used:

PAYDAY 2 OST - Calling all Units
Final Fantasy VII OST - Costa Del Sol
Doki Doki Literature Club! OST - Sayo-nara
Spider-Man 2 OST - The Game Pizza Theme
Rayman OST - The Magician's Challenge
PAYDAY 2 OST - SWAT Attack
Kirby's Dream Course OST - Cloudy Mountain Peaks
Bonetrousle - S.T.A.L.K.E.R.T.A.L.E
PAYDAY 2 OST - And Now We Wait
Mario Kart 64 OST - Moo Moo Farm
Yoshi's Island OST - Athletic Theme
Super Mario World OST - Yoshi Theme

Outro:

Undertale - Dogsong (Omni remix)

rainbow six siege,rainbow six siege gameplay,siege,rainbow six siege tips,rainbow six siege pro,ember rise,new season,shifting tides,new operators,amaru,wamai,wamai dance,kali,r6s,rainbow six,tips,tricks,clutches,funny moments,funtage,operation shifting tides,rainbow six siege funny moments,tom clancy,maxiter,rainbow six siege new operators,funny,buff,nerf,acog,ubisoft,operation ember rise,highlights,diamond,champion,troll,wins,fails,bosg acog,bosgacog,online,

Post a Comment

0 Comments