Advertisement

Basics of Programming #10 - Iteration

Basics of Programming #10 - Iteration Basics of Programming #10 - Iteration

The final absolute basics video! In this video I'll talk about iteration, which allows you to repeat specific code multiple times. This is extremely useful as it helps to prevent code duplication and lets us write even more powerful features.

Revision Image ►

In the next two videos, we're going to slow the pace down a little bit. So, we'll start talking about little tips we can apply so far, and we'll go back over everything we've learnt - as well as talking about where the series will go from here - so I'll see you there!

Thanks for watching my video, all videos should have subtitles on them - if one doesn't, please tell me immediately on the Discord server below and I'll get to work.

Website ►
Discord ►

Community Contributions are off since I make the subtitles myself anyway ;)

Music by Kevin Macleod

basics of programming,basics of programming for beginners,basics of programming languages,c# iteration,c# for loop,c# while loop,c# break keyword,c# continue keyword,Basics of Programming #10 - Iteration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments