Advertisement

BE AWARE - A Protective Kiss from me to you

BE AWARE - A Protective Kiss from me to you ALL THAT I AM - WITHIN AND WITHOUT, ABOVE AND BELOW, that is aligned with the highest Light of Prime Source Creator and the Christed Consciousness: I stand in agreement with to hereby invoke Favor, Wisdom, Discernment and every form of protection and guidance into all Truth and Love upon every individual who shall watch or read any part of this video or description; that this blessing be upon them today and always until the end of their days that they may be blessed with such guidance and strength to lead them into their highest good and highest soul expression for the benefit of ALL. I give thanks for this Aid to all who shall partake, with all joy and gratitude. And so IT IS.

Blessing,Protection,astral projection,dream time,tarot,soul guidance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments