Advertisement

DEFINED MOISTURIZED CURLS ON TYPE 4 NATURAL HAIR!! | Jessica Pettway

DEFINED MOISTURIZED CURLS ON TYPE 4 NATURAL HAIR!! | Jessica Pettway Hey Loves! Watch this video to see how I got super defined curls on my type 4 short natural hair!

WHAT I USED:
bobby pins
tgin honey miracle hair mask -
kiss color and care edge fixer -
Aunt Jackie's curling gel -

Subscribe so you don't miss out!

Ftc: video is NOT sponsored
-----------------------------------------------------------------
SHOP WIGS HERE:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
DISCOUNT CODES AND LINKS

Finger Comber:
*USE PROMO CODE: JFASHIONGIRL87
FOR UPGRADED SHIPPING!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
CONNECT WITH ME:
Snapchat: jessicapettway



For business inquiries please contact
Msjgray@iie-pr.com with “Jessica Pettway” in the subject line
-----------------------------------------------------------------
EQUIPMENT USED:
Camera -
Lighting-
Editing software-
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Ya'll it's Jessica! Welcome! I started this channel to share my love for fashion, beauty and natural hair. Being a mom does not have to stop you from being fab! So stick around as I share beauty, fashion, hair and lifestyle videos all while being a busy mom! I post videos every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so stay tuned for wig reviews, natural haircare tips, and the occasional lookbook. Thanks for tuning in, I really appreciate your support and don't forget to subscribe so you can be updated whenever I post new videos!

FTC: Some of these links are affiliate links that I make a small commission percentage off of. All of my opinions on these products are my own, and I would never endorse a product that I did not wholly support or believe in the quality of.

Natural hair,4c natural hair,natural hairstyles,natural hairstyles for black women,natural hairstyles for short hair,natural hairstyles twist out,natural hairstyles for 4c,4c hair,type 4 natural hair,bantu knots on natural hair,bantu knots on short natural hair,short natural hairstyles,short natural hair,natural hairstyle tutorial,nautral hair wash day routine,curly hair,defined curls short natural hair,defined curls on 4c hair,short hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments