Advertisement

Do you want to die? | Sky castle

Do you want to die? | Sky castle It feels like i haven't posted a new edit in ages even though it's only been 3 weeks. I've tried to find time to edit but of course i have school and i have to endure it for two more years. I wish i could stay at home and do edits instead of going to school hahaha.

Ever since i made my first sky castle edit, i've wanted to make another because it’s such a great drama. I felt like i couldn't fit all the scenes i wanted to in "Can you hold me" since it's just 3 minutes long. That's why i decided to do this. At the moment i'm also making another sky castle edit but it's a sad theme, focusing on the kids. If you haven't watched this drama yet, you definetely should, the actors are great. Who is your favorite characters in the drama, for me it's definetely Ye Seo. I know many people hated her but i felt really sorry for her while watching the drama. Even though she was rude, she didn't deserve everything that happened to her. In the end she had to let go of everything that she had fought for her whole life. But the thing about sky castle is that no character is perfect but you still see the reasons why they are who they are.

And i've seen many comments about if i'm going to make an extraordinary edit and the answer is yes. I was just waiting for the whole drama to end before i started editing it.

Song: Believer by Imagine dragons
Drama: Sky castle

I don't own anything except the editing

Little about me:

- Female
- 17 years old
- Born 2002, 5 feb
- Live in Sweden

sky castle,believer,kdrama,multifandom,edit,fmv,fmvs,edits,asian,extraordinary you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments