Advertisement

Fire Emblem Heroes - 11|02|2019 Auto-Battle Rival Domains Feather Farming!

Fire Emblem Heroes - 11|02|2019 Auto-Battle Rival Domains Feather Farming! Well, it looks like I'm back to using Cordelia for this week's guide. I'm sure this can easily be done with Galeforce Naesala as well, but I decided to use Cordelia for this guide since she naturally has Galeforce. Sorry for not making a guide last week, I had some stuff going on that prevented me from making a guide, so I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen for future weeks. As always, thanks for the support! :)

Fodder:
Death Blow 2 from a 3* Klein or 4* Effie/Hawkeye
Wings of Mercy 2 from a 4* Frederick

100% F2P, I have not bought any orbs, monthly deals, or the Black Knight Pack.

#FireEmblemHeroes #HeroMerit

FEH,Fire Emblem Heroes,Fire Emblem,FEH Feathers,Hero Merit,HM Farm,Feather Farming,Cordelia,Nintendo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments