Advertisement

Goldendoodles welcome daddy home after being gone for 1 week | He brought gifts!

Goldendoodles welcome daddy home after being gone for 1 week | He brought gifts! Here is a video of my goldendoodles reacting to my bf coming home after being away for 1 week. The dogs missed him sooo much! It was just adorable and I just had to share. My bf was in Houston, Texas visiting family/ friends and brought us back gifts! I hope you enjoy it :)

Thanks for watching!🖤

Follow me for updates on future videos:

🖤Instagram: @steph_ochoa_


🖤Fur Babies Instagram: @cinnamon.thegoldendoodle
_____________________________________________

☆About me:

Mexican Salvadorian American temporarily living in La Ceiba, a city in Honduras. I was born and raised in Houston, Texas and moved to Honduras in April 2019. I speak fluent English and Spanish. I consider Korean my 3rd language. I can read and speak basic Korean. I hope to visit other parts of Latin America, Korea, and Japan one day. I love learning about different cultures.

I am mainly focused on blogging but every now and then I will upload videos about makeup, my Goldendoodles, etc.

#dogswelcomeownerhome,#dogreactstoownerscominghome,#dogreacts,#redgoldendoodle,#goldendoodles,#lifeinhonduras,#welcomehome,#dogmissesowner,#dogmissesdaddy,#exciteddogs,#happydogs,#happygoldendoodles,#dogheaven,#dogcostume,#dogclothes,#dogmeetsownerafteralongtime,#dogwelcomingownerhome,#happydogwelcomesownerhome,

Post a Comment

0 Comments