Advertisement

HAVING AN MRI & NO SCHOOL || VLOG

HAVING AN MRI & NO SCHOOL || VLOG Hey everyone ♥
I finally had an MRI for my knee so finally one step closer to knowing what's wrong with it. Then I got to skip school for a day since we only had 2 hours of school and it wasn't a "real" school day, so we had photoshoots all day instead! You can check out some of the pictures we got on instagram @simplysofias ♥


Thank you for watching!

Instagram: @simplysofias
TikTok: @simply.sofia

simply sofia,phone,vlog,apple,sofia,simply,iphone,aesthetic,hacks,how to,tutorial,exchange,exchange student,exchange year,day in my life,exchange student day in my life,airpods pro,having an mri,school vlog,simply sofia high school,skipping school,photoshoot vlog,having a photoshoot,how i take my instagram pictures,simply sofia vlog,exchange year usa,american health care system,what's wrong with american health care,american health care,

Post a Comment

0 Comments