Advertisement

How I Fixed 'Not Suitable for Most Advertisers' 'Limited Monetization or No Ads' by YouTube

How I Fixed 'Not Suitable for Most Advertisers' 'Limited Monetization or No Ads' by YouTube This is How I Fixed the "Not Suitable for Most Advertisers" "Limited or No Ads" YouTube Demonetization label I received recently on several of my videos.

This is the first time this has ever happened so I tried doing some research on how to fix this.

Ultimately I just needed to have a manual review done. Before doing that however, I was concerned that what was going to happen. But so far, every video I've submitted for review has been passing the review and has been enabled for full monetization without a problem.

Here's the guidelines to check whether your content is advertiser friendly or not:

Let me know in the comments below what your experience has been with this! If you requested a manual review, did everything work out fine?

Original "Not Suitable for Most Advertisers Limited Monetization" video clip:

How I Fixed Not Suitable for Most Advertisers Limited Monetization or No Ads by YouTube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments