Advertisement

😅 I decided to reduce my budgie cage! (cage update) - DIY cage

😅 I decided to reduce my budgie cage! (cage update) - DIY cage I hope you like the new design from my head! 😅 But I couldn't make it without Denis. Check out his channel!

☆ Instagram/Twitter: @winged_nerdy
(Tag me if you have fan-arts! 😄)

💸 Support Denny:

☆ Music: ♬ A peaceful afternoon (BGM president)

☆ Font: (

🌍 Submit subtitles:


☆Software used:
Filmora/PhotoScape

Thank you for watching! ♥

denny the budgie,budgie,papagaj tigrica,parrot,tips,tricks,taming,health,DIY,talking budgie,bird,nutrition,budgie toys,インコ,how to make budgie cage,kavez za papagaja,bird cage,getting a new budgie,wooden pet cage,budgie vlog,budgie mutation,budgie gender,budgie body language,how to teach parrot to talk,cage update,how to set up budgie cage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments