Advertisement

I dont fault noone in particular-yr systems are broken

I dont fault noone in particular-yr systems are broken 30 I dont fault noone in particular-yr systems are broken

Who are they? who might they Be?
the Original Ass-holes..

I dont Blame noone in particular
I dont Drop names
Everyone who uses Violence
Not caring to whom
not caring who might they'r causin' Damage
they are just that: Original A-holes

Broken Pieces of a broken system
Fuck yr Paradises, here, on this Planet on this Earth
they are so full of Blood

Bullets flying free of your...
Corpses -Blood blood blood (everywhere
Original Assholes

I dont fault anyone
Police Armies Politics
they are all Fucked-up assholes
Every gangster
who they dont care who they might damage
These assholes - Bastards!
teaching their children how to fi-fi-fight-fire
Using Bullets
and Guns everywhere gun-gun..
gun-Guns 'n' Violence!.

Disgusting Hypocrites
Disgusting Subhuman Race.

Subhuman is your race
You are Not.

Go pray to your Gods
to forgive you
I forgive Noone
I forget Not

we all make mistakes sometimes in our lives, that's a fact
But if you do it again and again and again and again, you..
the System..Every System is Broken
It Means they Justify their fucked-up
ways, Fucked-up Assholes fucked-up
subhumans un-evolved
Hypocritical bitches, leeches

Your Systems Are Broken.

toVid.io,

Post a Comment

0 Comments