Advertisement

I Put Every NBA Rookie In Their Prime... And They Took Over The Entire League

I Put Every NBA Rookie In Their Prime... And They Took Over The Entire League Kenrick Nunn. PJ Washington. Eric Paschall. Just to name a few of the great rookies this season! What would the league be like if they were all in their prime?

#nba #rookies #basketball

2nd Channel:

Become a KrispyFlakes channel member today and open up some amazing perks!

Click "Join" On Any Video!

drop that LIKE for the next episode!

Patreon:
Twitter:
Insta:
ExtraKrispy:
Twitch:
Thumbnails:

Thank you all so much for taking the time to watch my videos! Please remember to subscribe, like and share this video as it really makes a huge difference in supporting my channel!

nba,basketball,what if,rookies,nba rookies,prime,nba 2k20,I Put Every NBA Rookie In Their Prime... And They Took Over The Entire League,

Post a Comment

0 Comments