Advertisement

I TOOK OVER A WHOLE ISLAND! RAIDING EVERYONE ON IT! - Rust Survival 4.5|4

I TOOK OVER A WHOLE ISLAND! RAIDING EVERYONE ON IT! - Rust Survival 4.5|4 Big thanks to G-Portal for hosting my server! Check them out here! - Use this link for 5% off your purchase!


In this episode of the solo series. We have been raided yet again, and I set my sights on a neighbouring Island and go to take it over by raiding everyone on the Island!

My new server IP! - client.connect COMING SOON!
Server Discord! -
My Discord!
Follow my twitter!



My Steam trade offer URL if you're kind enough to want to send me any skins or games etc. :)

rust solo survival,rust solo,rust,rust gameplay,rust best start,rust solo base,rust wipe day,rust survival,solo,rust lucky,rust keyworth ep 1,rust lucky start,rust keyworth,rust bunker base,rust secret loot room,rust soft side raid,rust taking over an island,rust raiding everyone on an island,rust player takes over an island,I took over a whole island,i took over a whole island raiding everyone on it,How to own a private island,private island,

Post a Comment

0 Comments