Advertisement

I TRY SHOPPING FOR MODEST CLOTHING! (a mess lol)

I TRY SHOPPING FOR MODEST CLOTHING! (a mess lol) HI ANGELS! TODAY I AM DOING AN OPPOSITE CHALLENGE...a style swap. I am shopping for: MODEST CLOTHING!

I am the least conservative person on earth when it comes to outfit ideas and fashion, but I am going on vacation and need some modest clothing! So I am going on a shopping spree to find fully covered looks...

a very big challenge for me, since usually I dont even wear pants lol.

ENOY THE HAUL! I LOVE YOU!

ps remember, the way you dress is for you and nobody else. ALWAYS reflect who you are and whatever makes you feel beautiful. always.

3,070,000 kisses!
Xx
Amber :)

Instagram:
Twitter:

modest,challenge,shopping,Amber Scholl,conservative,style swap,opposite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments