Advertisement

Idiom I came across, 'Good things must come to an end'. (10)

Idiom I came across, 'Good things must come to an end'. (10) Hello and welcome to my channel, I am Dr. Sanjivanee and today I am very much interested in teaching you this idiom, "Good things must come to an end". If you are interested keep watching, like this video and share with your friends and family and colleagues and subscribe to my channel.
Are you ready? Let's get started.
Good things must come to an end. Yes this is today's idiom.
Good things must come to an end, this expression is used to communicate that all the things pleasant ones eventually come to an end.
Example
This past year was the best of my life. But good things must come to an end. I can only hope coming 2020 will be equally good for me.
Example
Today is the validictory session of mind, body, medicine conference. You know, good things must come to an end.
And
Then i am leaving Mount Abu for Pune. Good things must come to an end.
So, this is the last piece of the series, "idiom I came across". Good things must come to an end.
Soon, I will be coming back with another series.
Bye for now.
Links of related videos are given below.



end".

Post a Comment

0 Comments