Advertisement

My MORNING ROUTINE As A MOM Of 5!

My MORNING ROUTINE As A MOM Of 5! My Morning Routine As A Mom Of 5! This is how my mornings go with 5 kids during the week. Our youngest, Onyx, is almost 5 months old and gets a lot of my attention in the morning before he takes his first nap and I can then start my morning routine. My makeup and hair routine is pretty simple and is dependent on how the morning is going thus far. Some days I just don't have time to do anything crazy and thats ok too :) While I'm getting ready my husband will help get the other 4 kids fed and going for the day before I help pick out their outfits. I like to eat breakfast a little later in the morning before homeschool starts to take a minute to my myself while Onyx sleeps and also review my plan and figure out what I want to accomplish for the day. Once we have everyone dressed it is time for homeschool to start and if you want to see my homeschool routine videos, I have two of them linked below for you:
HOMESCHOOL Schedule & Routine 2019 -
HOMESCHOOL WITH ME 2019 -
#morningroutine #momlife #routine
Myka's Instagram - @MykaStauffer
Stauffer Life Instagram - @TheStaufferlife
My Website! -

Join Our Family Channels and Subscribe!
The Stauffer Life -
Myka Stauffer -
Stauffer Garage -

Cleaning Motivation Videos -

Kitchen Organization Ideas -

Organization Videos -

Konmari Playlist! -

Home Decor Videos -

All Of My Pregnancy Videos:

BUSINESS INQUIRIES & PACKAGES: email in my "About" section

My Mailing Address:
Myka Stauffer
PO Box 1052
715 Shawan Falls Dr
Dublin, OH 43017

THANK YOU to every single one of you for being so supportive and watching my channel, it means more than you will ever know! I truly feel like you are part of my family and for this Im so grateful! As a SAHM stay at home mom, I try to share with you my tips and suggestions to slay your day as a busy mom and homemaker. Like and SUBSCRIBE for more ♡

DISCLAIMER: I provide my videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. I am not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in my videos.

morning routine,myka stauffer,mom life,stay at home mom,mom,sahm,routine,mommy morning routine,mom morning routine,morning routine 2019,my morning routine,mom of 5,mom of 5 morning,homeschool,

Post a Comment

0 Comments