In this video of Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer Gameplay, I talk about the Modern Warfare 1.07 Update in Call of Duty. The 1.07 Update Modern Warfare has will include a lot of nerfs especially the well awaited modern warfare 725 nerf everyone has been waiting for. New Maps Modern Warfare will have includes a 6v6 map called shoot house modern warfare and a ground war map. The New Modern Warfare Update today will also include other surprises. I can't wait for the Modern Warfare Hardpoint gameplay. Hardpoint Modern Warfare will be elite. I hope you enjoyed the video! I love you all! 1.07 Patch Notes:
NEW 1.07 Update! FREE MAPS, 725 NERF, HARDPOINT + MORE on Modern Warfare (COD MW 1.07 Gameplay)
previous
How to BODY with BIG BALLER MP7 BEST CLASS SETUP - MODERN WARFARE BEST GUN SETUPS (MW PS4 Gameplay)
Get ALL of My NOTIFICATIONS by Following me on ZING! 🔔
Use Code "Hero" on these products for a discount!
Respawn:
KontrolFreek:
Follow My Twitch:
Like This Song:
SUB TO MY 2nd CHANNEL:
SPONSOR ME:
My TEAM
KARNAGE CLAN:
Follow Me On Twitter!
Follow Me On Instagram:
PSNs and stuff: TheMarkOfAHero, HeroTheHunter
Soloish PSNs: Bayanino, Quadigy
Like Montages? Look at my playlist:
Resipiscence:
Oblectation:
Entelechy:
Format (the one who made my Logo and Banner!)
Viiper (the GOD editor!)
#MODERNWARFARE #MW #CODMW

0 Comments