Advertisement

Pat Sloan 11 18 19 Fireside Chat

Pat Sloan 11 18 19 Fireside Chat ** ENTER at
** Please subscribe & click the bell at Youtube to get notifications of new
videos.

Thank you for being part of my quilting neighborhood. Thank you for using my links, they support my small family business.

SHOWN
Block Wednesday Details for ‘Winter fun!’

Charity Sew Along
• Bloom-Topia bag & Pin Minder

FUN Fabric
• Swell Fabric
• Cat and the Fiddle Fabric
• Bonnie Lane Fabric
• Sew Along Glow
• Sew Along Drive Down Bonnie Lane
• Norm and Nannette Gnome Kits ON SALE .. SO CUTE!

Tools & Books
• Pink Needle Threader
• Perfect 10 Book
• Hexagon papers that stay in
• Glue Stick
• Katja Book
• Katja Instagram for giveaway
• Perfect 5 book & ruler
• Project Containers I use
• Hexie Container
• My rolling office Assistant
• My Aurifil Thread on SALE

Candies
• Cheezits

Oliso iron -
• Click my link and use my exclusive iron code by putting discount PATSLOAN20 I have article about it at
• Mini Iron


Challenge
• Sort Fabric & Continue to Tidy up each day!
• Prior videos at

On my Studio Walls
Crush Quilt is behind me & in red & white on my wall
Free Leaf pattern I did for Olfa website

LINKS
Prior Fireside chats
Facebook Group
What I use
My furniture is Koala Studios
My Sewing Machines are Babylock - Jubilant at
ALL the New Sew Along Details

PRIZES
Leave me a comment by noon on 12/2 telling me
“After Fabric, what takes up the most space in your sewing area?”

This is an affiliate advertisement. Please see FTC Disclosure here:

quilting,scrap quilts,pat sloan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments