Advertisement

Stop WASTING YOUR MONEY on equipment!!! | Gabriel Sey

Stop WASTING YOUR MONEY on equipment!!! | Gabriel Sey There have been so many times in the gym that i see beginners using equipment, which is such a waste of time and sometimes more harmful to the building of their base and growth in the early stages of lifting.
I have been here before too but just because Jimmy at the gym uses it, does it mean you should too? Or is it true that in fact, all your equipment is useless!! Knee Wraps, Knee sleeves, Squat shoes, Wrist Wraps, Lifting belt etc....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MyProtein Huge Discount:

Use Code: GAB35 for 35% OFF

ONLINE COACHINING / TRAINING PLANS


I N T E R A C T W I T H M E

● SNAPCHAT: @gabriel-sey
● INSTAGRAM:
● FACEBOOK:
● TWITTER:
teach me tuesday

teach me tuesday,gabriel sey teach me tuesday,gabriel sey,knee wraps,squat shoes,squat shoes review,wrist wraps deadlift,wrist wraps for squats,gabriel sey chest workout,gabriel sey legs,powerlifting,weight loss,bodybuilding,olympic weightlifting,high rep,definition,fat loss,ripped,

Post a Comment

0 Comments