These are the 10 Things you're still pronouncing wrong when speaking Spanish. Don't take my word for it, watch an English-speaker try them! 🗣 Learning Spanish Pronunciation can be so difficult! However, some words are definitely trickier than others. These are the words you keep saying wrong!
For all those visiting Colombia, these are especially relevant.🇨🇴
No worries, I'll also explain how to say them correctly! Learn from my guest, David's mistakes in this video and stick around for more lessons on pronunciation, grammar, and more.
Want to get more Colombian Spanish tips?
See my channel 📺here:
Want to take online classes with me?
Book me on Verbling🤓:
ABOUT THE COLOMBIAN SPANISH ACCENT:
The Colombian accent is one of the most neutral in the Spanish-speaking world. However, there are many accents in Colombia. The most recognized worldwide is the "Paisa" accent, which I happen to have. It's found in the regions of Antioquia, Caldas, Risaralda, and Quindío.
About my guest:
David Osborne is a Spanish and Chinese learner, native English speaker, and host of the channel Based Abroad which is all about making a lifestyle overseas with great tips and motivation.
------------About Me-------------------
Hi, I'm Ximena. I've been an online Spanish teacher for two years. I'm also a writer (in both English and Spanish) and do a bunch of other things- I'm currently learning Mandarin!
I grew up in the U.S. so I always help my students understand complex topics in English to make their Spanish better. I've done this for so long that I figured it was time to help people on the internet!
Have Spanish-related questions? Tell me in the comments and I'll make a video to help!

0 Comments