Advertisement

The Hardware Store Jig

The Hardware Store Jig Happy fiddle Friday! This is a little jig I wrote while eating breakfast at The Hardware Store on Vashon Island. It's meant to be played as a companion with another song I wrote, Beall Road. I have yet to record that one. :D

Please pardon all the wind noise! I'm new to this and haven't learned how to reduce it in recording. I played around with using noise reduction in Davinci Resolve, but it made it sound worse. I'll get better!

Equipment:
violin - I play a Luis and Clark 5 string carbon fiber violin
bow - Coda Bow Joule
shoulder rest - kun super
strings - Infeld Vision medium

Original composition by Amy Gleixner

fiddle,violin,irish folk music,irish jig,scottish jig,vashon island,the hardware store,kvi beach,coda bow,coda bow joule,luis and clark,carbon fiber,carbon fiber violin,5 string violin,folk music,jig,fiddle Friday,

Post a Comment

0 Comments