Advertisement

The Pictures I Wouldn't Post on Social Media (facing my photo fears)

The Pictures I Wouldn't Post on Social Media (facing my photo fears) Instagram vs reality can be a big shift, the most flattering poses and perfect angles are just a highlight real on social media. I want to be body positive and confident from all angles, not just the curated instagram pictures I post online. Thank you to Calvin Klein for sponsoring this video! Shop now

I'm facing my fashion fears in this plus size body positivity photoshoot with @calvinklein

Subscribe Here!
Check out my Top Videos!

Follow Me//

Vlog Channel
Podcast Channel
Twitter
Instagram

I HAVE MERCH! Shop my clothing line

Editor: Rachel Resnick
Photographer and Photo Editor: Tony Moux
Videographer: Erwin Aviles
Hair and Makeup: Olivia Marie
Producer: Skylar Pollitt
Production Assistant: Carley Kruse
Production Location: YouTube Space LA

Shop My Equipment//

CANON 70D
CANON SL1
SIGMA LENSE
TRIPOD
SHOULDER RIG
MICROPHONE:
VOICE OVER MICROPHONE:
AUDIO RECORDER:
LIGHTING KIT
VLOG TRIPOD:
VLOG CAMERA:

Shop My Favorites//
FAVORITE SPANX:
BACKGROUND SHELVES:
UBER CODE FOR $20 OFF: sierras2308ue

#SierraSchultzzie #MYCALVINS #CONFIDENTINMYCALVINS

About Sierra Schultzzie
Hey! My name is Sierra Schultzzie and I make 2 new videos every week about mid size and plus size fashion, try on hauls, brutally honest reviews, recreating celebrity photos, style swaps, and more! People also know me as Sierra Schultzie!

The Pictures I Wouldn't Post on Social Media (facing my photo fears)


Sierra Schultzzie

sierra schultzzie,curvy,instagram vs reality,photo fears,facing my fears,fashion fears,body positive,body positivity,body positive photoshoot,instagram pictures,flattering poses,flattering poses for pictures,flattering poses for plus size,plus size,how to pose for pictures,instagram,Confident in my calvins,plus size haul,plus size fashion,body confidence,calvin klein,calvin klein commercial,calvin klein campaign,my calvins,#mycalvins,calvin klein ad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments