Advertisement

Three Reasons Why Cuban Cigars Are In-Fact The Best

Three Reasons Why Cuban Cigars Are In-Fact The Best In this video I discuss three reasons why I think Cuban cigars are in-fact the best cigars you can buy. I've personally tried a whole heap of cigars from many different origins now and after all of my testing and smoking I realise that Cuban cigars are just better for a few key reasons. To find out what the reasons are, check out the full video and I look forward to discussing this with you in the comments section below.

My Lighter -
My Cutter -
The Best Cigar Stand -


Gear used in this video
==================================

Make sure you calibrate your screens -
For Super accurate colors -

Fujifilm X-T3 -
Fuji 23mm f/2.0 -
Best Gimbal Ever-
Sony a7R III -
Sony 55mm f/1.8 -
Sony 28mm f/2.0 -
Rode Lav Mics -
My favourite tripod -
SD Cards -

Keep in touch
==================================
Instagram -

www.cigarrants.com

cigars,cigar,cuban cigars,cuban cigar,best cigar,best cigars,best cuban cigars,best cuban cigars for beginners,best cuban cigars 2019,cigars for beginners,cigar rants,usman dawood,sonder creative,4k,hd,how to smoke a cigar,cigar smoking,cohiba,cohiba esplendidos,real cuban,gurkha cigars,gurkha cigars $2000,

Post a Comment

0 Comments