Advertisement

What Can $10 Get in SYRIA? (I GOT 10 THINGS!)

What Can $10 Get in SYRIA? (I GOT 10 THINGS!) ► SUBSCRIBE for daily travel videos:
► INSTAGRAM? Join me:

SYRIA IS AMAZINGGGG! After 3 years of making $10 episodes in over 30 countries, this one in Syria is my favorite one yet!

Join me as I take you around the streets and markets of Damascus, Syria to see all of the things that I could get with just $10 (6,900 Syrian Pounds).

If you enjoyed this video, share it with your friends! Syria can use all the positive attention it can get :)

Follow @DrewBinsky on Instagram Stories to watch my trip unfold behind the scenes:

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
►FB: (I post daily videos there too!)
►IG Stories:

WHO AM I?
My name is Drew Binsky and I am going to all 197 countries in the world. I make daily travel videos about people, culture and anything else I find interesting on the road. My ultimate goal is to inspire you to travel far and wide, because our planet is beautiful!

MORE ABOUT ME:


CONTACT ME:
drew (at) drewbinsky (dot) com

$10 in syria,$10 syria,drew binsky $10,$10 drew binsky,damascus,drew binsky syria,syria drew binsky,budget travel,budget video,travel to syria,how to visit syria,syria travel,drew binsky budget,damascus vlog,syria vlog,syria vlogger,syria travel video,damascus travel video,is syria safe,middle east,syria travel advice,syria now,syria 2019,budget travel tips,travel vlog,syrian culture,syrian ice cream,syrian food,markets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments