Advertisement

1 Acre Homes | Liberty Hill, TX

1 Acre Homes | Liberty Hill, TX People frequently ask me about homes on larger lots, so I wanted to show you a few great communities in Liberty Hill, TX that have homes on around 1 acre. Prices vary for these homes, but generally they start in the $400K's. Come take a look at these beautiful new communities! #1acrehomes #libertyhilltx #movingtoaustin

Liberty Hill School District:

I feel very fortunate to live in the Austin, TX area, so I want to share with people what I love about this area. I'm a full-time Realtor® in Georgetown, TX. I believe in the pursuit of happiness and for many, a home can be a great source of happiness and I enjoy working with people to find that special home to make wonderful memories in.

I've been married for over 20 years and have 3 wonderful daughters. My husband is the head of Fortis Academy in Liberty Hill - another great school to check out! We have a self-involved Indian Ringneck parrot, that gets doted on constantly by any one of us in our family. She's not happy unless she's on somebody's shoulder.

🖤 New videos every week! 🖤

Thank you so much for watching this video!

If you want to speak to me about real estate in Georgetown or other towns around Austin, please feel free to email me at stephanie@brannanhomes.com

My website -

new homes on 1 acre lots,1 acre homes,1 acre lots,1 acre homes for sale near me,liberty hill,liberty hill tx,stephanie brannan,liberty hill real estate,liberty hill realtor,liberty hill real estate agent,moving to austin,moving to austin area,austin realtor,fathom realty,fathom realtor,giddens homes,drees homes,rio ancho,clearwater ranch,northgate ranch,santa rita ranch,estates of santa rita ranch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments