Advertisement

Body Fat % of Famous Fitness YouTubers! Simeon Panda, Vitaly, David Laid, Brandon Harding and more!

Body Fat % of Famous Fitness YouTubers! Simeon Panda, Vitaly, David Laid, Brandon Harding and more! In this video I discuss your FAVOURITE fitness youtubers and what percent bodyfat they ACTUALLY are... Is Jeff Nippard really 10% Kinobody 5%? Just how accurate are dexa scans? Do they have any merit at all? My take on what percent body fat they actually are. I also discuss my percentage bodyfat and how I KNOW FOR A FACT why some are drastically underestimating their bodyfat.

Order RYSE SUPPS at and use my code DOCGREG to get 15% off at checkout!!!

For Merchandise visit:

For coaching visit

#GregDoucette #SomatoType #EctoMesoEndo

Greg Doucette,Coach Greg,Natty or Not,kinobody,brandon harding,david laid,vitaly,greg o'gallagher,simeon panda,kingvitaly,jeff nippard,chris bumstead,dexa scan,body fat test,body fat,post show,healthy food,simple diet,lean bulk,hydration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments