Advertisement

Charles is Alive! And Other Things You Didn't Know You Wanted to Know but Now You Do Know

Charles is Alive! And Other Things You Didn't Know You Wanted to Know but Now You Do Know Hello everyone! I'm currently on the road back from California to the Carolinas and wanted to create a YouTube channel of sorts. A friend of mine recommended me to start one, so your wish is granted I suppose. You're welcome :3

It's been a while since I've been on social media period. I assume that many changes have happened for you all regardless of where you are in the world since we last connected, so I thought it would be a good time to reconnect with many of you - or connect for the first time if you're a complete stranger :) Regardless, welcome. I'm excited to share with you what's going on in my life and where I'll be off to next! (Hint: You've been seeing the city on the news recently for better or worse..)

It's been a crazy past few years for ALL OF US. That's probably one thing we can all agree on, amirite? So, without further ado, let's get started. Please kindly subscribe, like and comment. Catch you guys next time ;)

Wanted

Post a Comment

0 Comments